Sunday, June 14, 2009

I’m not a plumber 我不是水電工

Unpredictable showers fill the day, some pipe leakage also happened in my house.

I replaced two dripping faucets, fixed one broken hot water pipe joint, replaced one bathroom light tube, and attached two pieces of insect-preventing plastic straps to the bottom of door.

Besides, I also made a little bicycle brake adjustments, and wiped my car, those are my routine weekend jobs, although it’s still raining.

At night I opened my notebook computer, received email, read some news, and felt can not concentrate.

One of the precious weekend holidays has gone and I’m a little tired. I can’t help but to acknowledge I’m not a Taiwanese Plumber!

整天下著捉摸不定的陣雨,家裡也有些水管在漏水.

我更換了二個水龍頭,修理一個裂開的熱水管接頭,更換一支浴室的燈管,在門的底部貼了二條防蟲膠條.

此外,我也調整了一下腳踏車的煞車,把小汽車擦拭乾淨,雖然仍在下雨,這些週末例行工作還是得做.

晚上我打開筆記型電腦,接收電子郵件,看了幾則新聞,然後發現注意力無法集中.

寶貴週末假日的其中一天就此逝去,覺得有點疲倦,不得不承認我不是台灣水電工!

No comments: